Airport information and maps for Agra Airport:
Share this airport:
AGR Airport Information:
|IATA / ICAO Codes:||AGR / VIAG|
|GPS Coordinates:||27°9'26"N by 77°57'38"E|
|Operator/Owner:||Indian Air Force /
Airports Authority of India
|Airport Type:||Military / Public|
|Elevation:||551 feet (168 meters)|
|# of Runways:||2|
|View all routes:||Routes from AGR|
|Gift Shop:||T-shirts and other gifts for Agra, India|
- Facts about AGR
- Map of Nearest Airports to AGR
- List of Nearest Airports to AGR
- Map of Furthest Airports from AGR
- List of Furthest Airports from AGR
Facts about Agra Airport (AGR):
- The base now has the honor of holding the first inflight refueling aircraft Squadron in IAF service, the 78 ‘Mid Air Refuelling Squadron’ Squadron flying the IL-78MKIs.
- Agra Airport (AGR) has 2 runways.
- In addition to being known as "Agra Airport", other names for AGR include "आगरा हवाईअड्डा" and "Kheria Air Force Station".
- The closest airport to Agra Airport (AGR) is Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Airport (GWL), which is located 62 miles (100 kilometers) SSE of AGR.
- The furthest airport from Agra Airport (AGR) is Mataveri International Airport (IPC), which is located 11,983 miles (19,285 kilometers) away in Easter Island, Chile.
- Because of Agra Airport's relatively low elevation of 551 feet, planes can take off or land at Agra Airport at a lower air speed than at airports located at a higher elevation. This is because the air density is higher closer to sea level than it would otherwise be at higher elevations.