Airport information and maps for Adalberto Mendes da Silva Airport:
Share this airport:
CAC Airport Information:
|IATA / ICAO Codes:||CAC / SBCA|
|Location:||Cascavel, Paraná, Brazil|
|GPS Coordinates:||25°0'7"S by 53°30'6"W|
|Elevation:||2,473 feet (754 meters)|
|# of Runways:||1|
|View all routes:||Routes from CAC|
|Gift Shop:||T-shirts and other gifts for Cascavel|
- Facts about CAC
- Map of Nearest Airports to CAC
- List of Nearest Airports to CAC
- Map of Furthest Airports from CAC
- List of Furthest Airports from CAC
Facts about Adalberto Mendes da Silva Airport (CAC):
- Adalberto Mendes da Silva Airport handled 50,651 passengers last year.
- Adalberto Mendes da Silva Airport (CAC) currently has only 1 runway.
- The closest airport to Adalberto Mendes da Silva Airport (CAC) is Foz do Iguaçu/Cataratas International Airport (IGU), which is located 74 miles (119 kilometers) SW of CAC.
- The airport is located 8 km southwest from downtown Cascavel.
- The furthest airport from Adalberto Mendes da Silva Airport (CAC) is Miyako Airport (MMY), which is nearly antipodal to Adalberto Mendes da Silva Airport (meaning Adalberto Mendes da Silva Airport is almost on the exact opposite side of the Earth from Miyako Airport), and is located 12,360 miles (19,891 kilometers) away in Miyakojima, Okinawa, Japan.
- Since 01/29/2013 the airport is running with a 1.780m x 45m runway.
- It is operated by CETTRANS, the semi-independent Transportation Authority of Cascavel, indirectly related to the Municipality of Cascavel, and under the supervision of Aeroportos do Paraná.
- The airport was inaugurated on November 12, 1977.
- In addition to being known as "Adalberto Mendes da Silva Airport", another name for CAC is "Aeroporto Adalberto Mendes da Silva".