Airport information and maps for Chiang Mai International Airport:
Share this airport:
CNX Airport Information:
|IATA / ICAO Codes:||CNX / VTCC|
|Location:||Chiang Mai, Thailand|
|GPS Coordinates:||18°46'0"N by 98°57'45"E|
|Area Served:||Chiang Mai
|Operator/Owner:||Royal Thai Air Force|
|Airport Type:||Public / Military|
|Elevation:||1,036 feet (316 meters)|
|# of Runways:||1|
|View all routes:||Routes from CNX|
|Gift Shop:||T-shirts and other gifts for Chiang Mai<br />Lamphun|
- Facts about CNX
- Map of Nearest Airports to CNX
- List of Nearest Airports to CNX
- Map of Furthest Airports from CNX
- List of Furthest Airports from CNX
Facts about Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX):
- Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX) currently has only 1 runway.
- The furthest airport from Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX) is Capitán FAP Renán Elías Olivera International Airport (PIO), which is located 11,965 miles (19,256 kilometers) away in Pisco, Peru.
- In addition to being known as "Chiang Mai International Airport", another name for CNX is "ท่าอากาศยานเชียงใหม่".
- The closest airport to Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX) is Lampang Airport (LPT), which is located 49 miles (79 kilometers) SE of CNX.
- It is the major gateway to the north of Thailand, and currently the fourth busiest airport in the country.
- Among the ongoing upgrades in 2014, apron will be expanded for larger planes, operating hours extended 6 hours to 24 hours, international arrival hall and domestic departure halls areas tripled.
- Chiang Mai International Airport handled 5,463,921 passengers last year.