Airport information and maps for Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport:
Share this airport:
IFP Airport Information:
|IATA / ICAO Codes:||IFP / KIFP|
|Airport Name:||Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport|
|Location:||Bullhead City, Arizona, United States|
|GPS Coordinates:||35°9'21"N by 114°33'33"W|
|Area Served:||Bullhead City, Arizona
|Elevation:||701 feet (214 meters)|
|# of Runways:||1|
|View all routes:||Routes from IFP|
|Gift Shop:||T-shirts and other gifts for Bullhead City, Arizona<br />Laughlin, Nevada|
- Facts about IFP
- Map of Nearest Airports to IFP
- List of Nearest Airports to IFP
- Map of Furthest Airports from IFP
- List of Furthest Airports from IFP
Facts about Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP):
- Because of Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport's relatively low elevation of 701 feet, planes can take off or land at Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport at a lower air speed than at airports located at a higher elevation. This is because the air density is higher closer to sea level than it would otherwise be at higher elevations.
- In March 2010 the airport hosted "Legends Over the Colorado", an air show with additional displays of an original B-17 from World War II.
- The furthest airport from Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP) is Sir Gaëtan Duval Airport (RRG), which is located 11,365 miles (18,291 kilometers) away in Rodrigues Island, Mauritius.
- The closest airport to Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP) is Needles AirportNeedles Army Airfield (EED), which is located 27 miles (44 kilometers) S of IFP.
- A rotating beacon is at the north end of the airport.
- Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport (IFP) currently has only 1 runway.
- There are numerous landside facilities at IFP.
- This facility is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems, which categorized it as a primary commercial service airport.