Airport information and maps for Kauhajoki Airfield:
Share this airport:
KHJ Airport Information:
|IATA / ICAO Codes:||KHJ / EFKJ|
|GPS Coordinates:||62°27'44"N by 22°23'35"E|
|Operator/Owner:||Kauhajoen Lentokenttä Oy
(Kauhajoki Airport Ltd)
|Airport Type:||Privately owned|
|Elevation:||407 feet (124 meters)|
|# of Runways:||1|
|View all routes:||Routes from KHJ|
- Facts about KHJ
- Map of Nearest Airports to KHJ
- List of Nearest Airports to KHJ
- Map of Furthest Airports from KHJ
- List of Furthest Airports from KHJ
Facts about Kauhajoki Airfield (KHJ):
- In addition to being known as "Kauhajoki Airfield", another name for KHJ is "Kauhajoen lentokenttä".
- The closest airport to Kauhajoki Airfield (KHJ) is Seinäjoki Airport (SJY), which is located 21 miles (34 kilometers) NE of KHJ.
- Kauhajoki Airfield (KHJ) currently has only 1 runway.
- Because of Kauhajoki Airfield's relatively low elevation of 407 feet, planes can take off or land at Kauhajoki Airfield at a lower air speed than at airports located at a higher elevation. This is because the air density is higher closer to sea level than it would otherwise be at higher elevations.
- The furthest airport from Kauhajoki Airfield (KHJ) is Chatham Islands (CHT), which is located 10,942 miles (17,610 kilometers) away in Waitangi, Chatham Islands, New Zealand.