Airport information and maps for MBS International Airport:
Share this airport:
MBS Airport Information:
|IATA / ICAO Codes:||MBS / KMBS|
|Airport Name:||MBS International Airport|
|Location:||Midland/Bay City/Saginaw, Michigan, United States|
|GPS Coordinates:||43°31'58"N by 84°4'46"W|
|Area Served:||Saginaw, Michigan
Bay City, Michigan
|Operator/Owner:||Bay County, Michigan, Midland, Michigan, Saginaw, Michigan|
|Elevation:||668 feet (204 meters)|
|# of Runways:||2|
|View all routes:||Routes from MBS|
|Gift Shop:||T-shirts and other gifts for Saginaw, Michigan<br />Midland, Michigan<br />Bay City, Michigan|
- Facts about MBS
- Map of Nearest Airports to MBS
- List of Nearest Airports to MBS
- Map of Furthest Airports from MBS
- List of Furthest Airports from MBS
Facts about MBS International Airport (MBS):
- Once the third busiest airport in Michigan, MBS has fallen in air service and passenger numbers.
- The furthest airport from MBS International Airport (MBS) is Margaret River Airport (MGV), which is located 11,213 miles (18,046 kilometers) away in Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia.
- Compass Airlines, Comair, and Mesaba Airlines ground handling merged into one service called Regional Elite Airline Services.
- MBS International Airport (MBS) has 2 runways.
- The closest airport to MBS International Airport (MBS) is Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport (MOP), which is located 33 miles (54 kilometers) W of MBS.
- Because of MBS International Airport's relatively low elevation of 668 feet, planes can take off or land at MBS International Airport at a lower air speed than at airports located at a higher elevation. This is because the air density is higher closer to sea level than it would otherwise be at higher elevations.