Airport information and maps for Ruston Regional Airport:
Share this airport:
RSN Airport Information:
|IATA / ICAO Codes:||RSN / KRSN|
|Airport Name:||Ruston Regional Airport|
|Location:||Ruston, Louisiana, United States|
|GPS Coordinates:||32°30'52"N by 92°35'17"W|
|Area Served:||Ruston, Louisiana|
|Operator/Owner:||City of Ruston|
|Elevation:||311 feet (95 meters)|
|# of Runways:||1|
|View all routes:||Routes from RSN|
|Gift Shop:||T-shirts and other gifts for Ruston, Louisiana|
- Facts about RSN
- Map of Nearest Airports to RSN
- List of Nearest Airports to RSN
- Map of Furthest Airports from RSN
- List of Furthest Airports from RSN
Facts about Ruston Regional Airport (RSN):
- For the 12-month period ending April 17, 2009, the airport had 86,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 235 per day.
- Ruston Regional Airport (RSN) currently has only 1 runway.
- The closest airport to Ruston Regional Airport (RSN) is Monroe Regional Airport (MLU), which is located 32 miles (52 kilometers) E of RSN.
- Because of Ruston Regional Airport's relatively low elevation of 311 feet, planes can take off or land at Ruston Regional Airport at a lower air speed than at airports located at a higher elevation. This is because the air density is higher closer to sea level than it would otherwise be at higher elevations.
- The furthest airport from Ruston Regional Airport (RSN) is Cocos (Keeling) Island Airport (CCK), which is located 10,911 miles (17,559 kilometers) away in Cocos Islands, Australia.