Airport information and maps for Nanaimo Harbour Water Airport:
Share this airport:
ZNA Airport Information:
|IATA / ICAO Codes:||ZNA /|
|Location:||Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada|
|GPS Coordinates:||49°10'9"N by 123°56'7"W|
|Area Served:||Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada|
|Operator/Owner:||Nanaimo Port Authority
|Elevation:||0 feet (0 meters)|
|View all routes:||Routes from ZNA|
- Facts about ZNA
- Map of Nearest Airports to ZNA
- List of Nearest Airports to ZNA
- Map of Furthest Airports from ZNA
- List of Furthest Airports from ZNA
Facts about Nanaimo Harbour Water Airport (ZNA):
- The closest airport to Nanaimo Harbour Water Airport (ZNA) is Nanaimo Airport (YCD), which is located only 8 miles (14 kilometers) SSE of ZNA.
- In addition to being known as "Nanaimo Harbour Water Airport", another name for ZNA is "CAC8".
- The furthest airport from Nanaimo Harbour Water Airport (ZNA) is Tôlanaro Airport (FTU), which is located 10,699 miles (17,218 kilometers) away in Tôlanaro, Madagascar.
- Because of Nanaimo Harbour Water Airport's relatively low elevation of 0 feet, planes can take off or land at Nanaimo Harbour Water Airport at a lower air speed than at airports located at a higher elevation. This is because the air density is higher closer to sea level than it would otherwise be at higher elevations.