Airport information and maps for Taitung Airport:
Share this airport:
TTT Airport Information:
|IATA / ICAO Codes:||TTT /|
|Location:||Taitung, Taiwan, Republic of China|
|GPS Coordinates:||22°45'16"N by 121°6'6"E|
|Area Served:||Taitung City, Taiwan|
|Operator/Owner:||Civil Aeronautics Administration
Ministry of National Defense
|Elevation:||143 feet (44 meters)|
|# of Runways:||1|
|View all routes:||Routes from TTT|
- Facts about TTT
- Map of Nearest Airports to TTT
- List of Nearest Airports to TTT
- Map of Furthest Airports from TTT
- List of Furthest Airports from TTT
Facts about Taitung Airport (TTT):
- Taitung Airport (TTT) currently has only 1 runway.
- Because of Taitung Airport's relatively low elevation of 143 feet, planes can take off or land at Taitung Airport at a lower air speed than at airports located at a higher elevation. This is because the air density is higher closer to sea level than it would otherwise be at higher elevations.
- The airport resides at an elevation of 143 feet above mean sea level.
- The furthest airport from Taitung Airport (TTT) is Dr. Luis María Argaña International Airport (ESG), which is nearly antipodal to Taitung Airport (meaning Taitung Airport is almost on the exact opposite side of the Earth from Dr. Luis María Argaña International Airport), and is located 12,316 miles (19,821 kilometers) away in Mariscal Estigarribia, Paraguay.
- The closest airport to Taitung Airport (TTT) is Lyudao Airport (Green Island Airport) (GNI), which is located 24 miles (38 kilometers) ESE of TTT.
- In addition to being known as "Taitung Airport", other names for TTT include "台東航空站台東機場", "Táidōng HángkōngzhànTáidōng Jīchǎng" and "RCFN".